Why AJM? Our Expertise, Service & Credibility
We understand the importance of working with a reliable and credible company. AJM Mortgage, Inc. values their clients and offers them the utmost customer service and products. Just ask our consumers and references...
What you should expect from a great mortgage specialist-
1. Analyze your credit report with you and provide you with a FREE COPY of
all three credit bureau scores. And, if applicable, provide counseling on what you need to do to improve your credit scores to help you get a better interest rate. In some cases, he or she may refer you to a REPUTABLE credit specialist for larger, more complex issues.
2. Take a COMPLETE loan application. (This process only takes a couple of minutes but is often skipped.) By taking a complete loan application your consultant can identify potential pitfalls, discuss strategies, catch problems and work through them BEFORE you are into the loan process. In a majority of cases, credit denial where the borrower’s loan is turned down, could have been avoided if the mortgage specialist had taken a complete application. A full application uncovers issues that need to be addressed and corrected to make qualifying for a loan easier.
3. Review with you the type of programs that you qualify for and recommend which one will be best for YOUR situation.
4. Discuss with you your “buying power”. What this means is working together to determine what you qualify for in terms of a monthly investment versus your desired monthly investment. Then, use that information to determine a price range that fits the budget.
5. Ask you how much money you are able to come up with for closing. This is different than being asked how much money you want to put down. The down payment is only part of the money you need to get into the house. The other, and often larger amounts, are the closing costs.
6. Give you an idea of about interest rates — where they are, where they may be going, and what the rate locking process entails.
7. Explain to you all of the costs that are your responsibility for closing on the purchase. This should include an estimate of funds needed at the closing.
8. Recommend a trusted real estate professional for you to work with should you need one.
9. If applicable, develop strategies with you on what you need to do should you not be able to get pre-approved, or you can’t get approved for the amount needed. Often, if you can’t get mortgage pre-approval, you won’t get a call back. Or, a denial letter will come in the mail with no direction on where to start to fix the problem. A mortgage specialist can offer guidance and suggestions to help in this situation.
10. Be accessible. In this day and age, you should be able to contact and reach your mortgage specialist day or night and even on weekends.
11. Come highly recommended. It is imperative that you work with a mortgage specialist that answers all of your questions, is knowledgeable and truthful, does what he/she says they are going to do and can provide references.
"Ben Yocca was great to deal with no matter what time of day or night we contacted him, he promptly responded with answers to our questions."
Posted By: Joseph & Pamela Falcona
"David Simon offered first class service to our family throughout the loan process and was quick to answer our questions."
Posted By: Scott & Amanda McGuiness
"Ben was awesome! He was always available to answer my questions."
Posted By: Faith & Daniel Furline
"We were very pleased with the competent and friendly service. We wouldn't hesitate to use AJM in the future!"
Posted By: Joshua & Kimberly Hjemvick
"Very happy! Blair Corsello was outstanding. He worked long and hard to get me re-financed! Great guy!"
Posted By: Marsha J. Dobies
"Ben was our mortgage consultant. He was great to work with. We had a short turnaround time on our loan and we were able to do it in less than 3 weeks. He provided everything we needed upfront which made it easy for us to find all the information. We recommend Ben and AJM to anyone who is looking for a great mortgage company."
Posted By: Benjamin & Jillian Stuart
"Everyone at AJM was very helpful! David Simon went above and beyond for me! I had a great experience! Thank you so much for helping make my dream house come true!"
Posted By: Carley A. Reitmeyer
"Matt Hoza was excellent to work with and very professional. Made my home buying experience stress free. Thanks again Matt!"
Posted By: Eric Steven Tracy
"My husband and I are very pleased with David Simon. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a finance loan. If it wasn't for him we would not be in the house of our dreams. The house is perfect and now I can enjoy life in my home. God Bless you Mr. Simon and your family always. Forever grateful."
Posted By: Mrs Robin Lorent Vandergrift, PA
"We referred Eli to friends for a refi during our refinancing process."
Posted By: Ryan & Shannon Gould
"I thought Ben did a tremendous job helping me through this rather tedious and stressful process. He was very quick to follow through on the many questions I had. I would highly recommend Ben Yocca at AJM Mortgage!"
Posted By: Cathy J. Conner
"Awesome experience. Thank you!"
Posted By: Kristie L. Kozuch
"Great service from AJM as always. Felt like we were in a circle with all the hoops the lender continued to make us jump through."
Posted By: Stachel L. Santora
"It was painless!"
Posted By: Bridget & Christopher Barton
"Thanks so much for all you have done! I really appreciate it!"
Posted By: Joseph & Olivia Weber
"Todd was extremely helpful. I was very satisfied with the electronic loan process."
Posted By: Garrett R. Hough
"We like Todd. He has helped us twice and is always patient and accommodating. Thanks Todd."
Posted By: William & Betsy Sillers
“I have worked with AJM Mortgage and/or its associates for almost 20 years both in a co-worker environment and a client/business partner relationship. I can say unequivocally that they uphold the highest standards in integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Many of my partners at other firms rely largely on traditional marketing/advertising because it is not easy to develop a large referral network. To be able to develop the kind of referral network that AJM has established takes hard work, dedication, and all of the traits I previously listed. Obtaining one referral may not be challenging, but maintaining and growing that relationship is an entirely different challenge. I know for a fact that because of their care for their referral partner’s clients they have maintained every relationship that they have earned. I am proud to say that a business this successful and respected trusts me with their clients as well. When a personal friend or a relative is looking for advice on a mortgage, AJM Mortgage is the only place that I refer them and I do this without any hesitation whatsoever.”
Regional Account Manager, Fairway Wholesale Lending
“AJM is one of the premier mortgage firms in the state of Pennsylvania. Their dedication to their clients and lending partners is exceptional. I have had the pleasure of working with them for the last 5 years. I am always impressed with their knowledge and determination to do what is right. I would highly recommend them and am confident they will treat you well and prepare you properly for the mortgage transaction.”
Account Executive, Franklin America
“As the owner of a real estate closing company with over 17 years of experience I have had the opportunity to work with many mortgage companies and loan officers over the years and I can honestly say that the people at AJM Mortgage are a cut above the rest. The clients I encounter at the closing table who have used Ben Yocca at AJM Mortgage consistently say Ben and AJM made the process of applying for a mortgage loan easy and fast. They always return your phone calls promptly and provide knowledgeable advice based on their many years of experience. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a mortgage loan.”
Owner, Elite Closings, LLC.